Kenya is a top wildlife destination, recommended especially for those taking a first time safari. The Masai Mara offers excellent big cat encounters and is the setting for the yearly wildebeest migration. Palm-lined beaches offer a perfect place to relax after an action packed safari.
- Excellent wildlife viewing, including the annual wildebeest migration in the Masai Mara
- A wide variety of habitats and scenery
- Beautiful beaches with plenty of resorts to choose from
- Traditional indigenous cultures
- Excellent service and slick tourism industry
- The main tourist attractions are often crowded with tourists